In terms of the number of plastic surgeries performed, Spain ranks the third in the world, after the USA and Brazil. Every year there are nearly 400000 surgeries, that take place worldwide, 80% of which are performed in Barcelona.
These figures are an eloquent testimony of the high level of plastic surgery centres of Barcelona and the impeccable reputation of Barcelona’s surgeons. It is not a by accident, that the most important event in plastic surgery and cosmetology, takes place in the famous – institute of plastic surgery of PLANAS every year — The International Congress of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
Celebrities work at the plastic surgery clinics of Barcelona, specialising both in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. About a third of plastic surgery patients travel from across Europe, Russia and the Middle East.
Types of aesthetic surgery
- facial Rejuvenation (rhytidectomy, facelift)
- lift the eyebrows and the forehead (front-lifting)
- eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- nose surgery (rhinoplasty, septoplasty)
- ears surgery (otoplasty)
- Lip surgery (chiloplasty)
- hair transplantation
- chin surgery (mentoplasty, mandibular surgery or genioplasty)
- cheekbone surgery
- surgery of the neck and submental area (cervicoplasty)
- breast surgery (mammoplasty)
- belly surgery (abdominoplasty, liposuction)
- buttocks surgery (gluteoplasty)
- surgery of the hand (brachioplasty)
- surgery of legs and inner thigh (kruroplastika and femurplastika)
- surgery of the small and large labia (labiaplasty)
- hymen surgery (Hymenoplasty)
- vaginal repair (vaginoplasty)
- penis surgery (phalloplasty)
- neck surgery (platysmaplasty)
- tightening the skin after weight loss (panniculectomy, torsoplasty)
Employees of Valenia Health Services shall provide you will all the necessary information about plastic surgery, prices and treatment in Barcelona and shall help you to get an appointment with a specialist.