- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery specialist.
- Responsible of the Sports Traumatology Unit at barnaclínic+.
- Chief of Knee and arthroscopy Unit at Hospital Clinic de Barcelona.
- Professor in more than 40 courses at national level on arthroscopy.
- Co-director of the International fellowship of arthroscopy. Universitat de Barcelona.
- Bachelor of Medicine: 1997 Universitat de Barcelona
- PhD: 2006 Universitat de Barcelona
- Specialty: Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, 2004 Universitat de Barcelona
- Fellowship: 2 months, 2002- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (Columbia University, USA)
- 14 years of practice.
- More than 200 annual surgeries.
- Reference Center in rapid recovery surgery.
- Arthroscopic surgery on most joints (knee, shoulder, hip, wrist, elbow, ankle), with all the benefits of this surgical technique (both sports and degenerative conditions).
- Knee surgery (arthroplasty).
- Author of more than 30 national and international scientific publications.
- Co-investigator in 5 international clinical trials on LMWHs.
- Main author in more than 40 international impact factor Journals.